COSTA WHITETIP READERS
This fearless and curious shark leads a migratory life that generally leads to warm tropic waters. So take a cue from an apex predator and head to your favorite flats with these medium-sized sunglasses. The core-styled frames feature gripper temples holes, cam action pin hinges, and a vented front to give you the eye of the shark while you scan clear waters for bones and GTs.
Get the benefit of readers and sunglasses all in one. Equipped with our patented C-Mate technology, these Costa Whitetip reader sunglasses are the perfect balance of performance and function, whether it's spotting a fish, tying a hook or reading a map. Without any visible line separating the bifocal area, these performance fishing men's reader sunglasses make for a seamless day spent discovering a new stretch of water, casting and getting one on the line. With three power ranges of +2.50, +2.00 and +1.50, we have the perfect pair for any taste.
- Cam action integral hinge.
- Heavy-duty TR 90 BIO resin frame.
- Includes hard case.
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costa Sunglasses includes a limited lifetime warranty.
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant.
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch resistant.
- This style is prescription ready.
- Base curve of 8.
- DBL: 19.4mm
- Temple Length: 122mm
- Lens size A/B: 58mm/ 38mm
Quality product by Quality Company.
Using them as my everyday sunglasses for work and play.
These are awesome....You guys rocked with the price, packaging and shipping. Awesome job & will buy again for sure!!!
Great glasses, use them for work and the readers really help.
Great Service Fast Shipping..
Fast shipping on product and glasses are top Costa quality. Love these glasses..!!!
Glasses fit the bill for exactly what I need them for!