SOLE UNISEX ACTIVE THICK WITH MET PAD
Trusted customizable comfort with a metatarsal pad designed to keep your foot in its natural resting position and relieve pressure in the ball of the foot. This footbed features SOLE's trusted customizable support, the addition of Polygiene® odor control technology, a moisture-wicking topsheet, high volume Softec cushioning and an eco-friendly 100% recycled cork base.
With thick cushioning, these footbeds fit best in loosely-fitting footwear such as work boots, hiking boots, running shoes and footwear with removable insoles.
- Met Pad Support: Promotes good foot health by keeping the metatarsal bones in their naturally resting position, resulting in relaxed tendons and ligaments less prone to injury.
- Thick Softec: Superior 3.2mm open-cell foam technology provides industry-leading shock absorption and comfort.
- Lightweight: Modified to decrease overall weight.
- Recycled Cork: Made with lightweight and eco-friendly 100% recycled cork from ReCORK.
Density Mapped: Targeted density provides support where it's needed most.
Zero Drop: The heel sits at the same height as the ball of the foot.
Vegan: Contains no animal products or by-products.
Anti-Odor: Features Polygiene® active odor control.
Latex Free: Designed without the use of latex or latex by-products.
Medically Accepted: Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Provides highly cushioned support
- Supports and separates toe joints
Reduces plantar fascia strain
Promotes natural foot alignment
Distributes weight and pressure equally
Heat and wear moldable for customized fit
- Significant benefits of recycled natural cork
Width - Forefoot (approx.)
Men's 10 - 98mm
Women's 7 - 87mm
Length - Heel to toe (approx.)
- Men's 10 - 290mm
- Women's 7 - 245mm
HEAT & WEAR MOULDABLE
Every pair of SOLE Custom Footbeds feature the same mouldable orthopaedic base layer. This supportive base layer adapts to your foot without compromising the orthopedic shape, giving you a comfortable, customized fit.
To achieve the highest level of customization in the shortest amount of time, heat your footbeds in an oven prior to fitting them in your footwear.
You can also wear mould your new footbeds by simply removing the factory sock liners from your footwear and inserting your new SOLE Custom Footbeds. The footbed will adapt to your unique foot after a few days of regular use.