GARMIN 4" STRIKER PLUS 4CV WITH GT20-TM TRANSDUCER
4” GPS Fishfinder with Industry-leading Sonar and Quickdraw Contours Mapping Software
Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
Built-in Garmin Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres
Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed
Bright, sunlight-readable 4.3” display and intuitive user interface
Rugged design for every fishing environment
The STRIKER Plus 4cv fishfinder with a bright 4.3” display and built-in GPS features Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar, Garmin CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar and Quickdraw Contours map drawing software, which stores up to 2 million acres of content with 1’ contours. The built-in GPS lets you mark and navigate to waypoints and shows your boat’s speed.
Garmin Quickdraw Contours
Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you and your fellow fishermen. While you are trolling the shorelines and the depths, Quickdraw Contours mapping software creates HD fishing maps of the places you’ve been. No special knowledge is required. STRIKER Plus 4cv can now store up to 2 million acres of your Quickdraw Contours maps with 1’ contours.
CHIRP ClearVü Clarity
The STRIKER Plus 4cv fishfinder includes Garmin CHIRP technology combined with Garmin ClearVü scanning sonar for a nearly photographic, wide image of what passes below your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. Paired with Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar for remarkable target separation, this transducer will help you catch more fish.
The built-in, high-sensitivity GPS finds and maintains your position anywhere you go on the water. The GPS allows you to mark waypoints for different locations. So, if the fish are biting in 1 spot, you can mark it, and return to it on your next trip. Mark docks, boat ramps and other locations on the lake, and create routes back to them for your next trip.
GPS also allows STRIKER Plus 4cv to show your speed on screen, so you can be sure you’re trolling at the right speed for the lure you’re using or in wake-controlled areas.
Built for You
The STRIKER Plus 4cv fishfinder makes fishing a breeze, and it’s built to work in any environment. The bright, sunlight-readable display gives you a clear view of what is below your boat, even on the brightest days. And the larger screen gives you a better view of what is happening below the boat. The intuitive user interface makes it simple to navigate to whatever feature you need, so you are ready for anything on the water.
- Physical dimensions: 3.9'' x 6.9'' x 1.8'' (9.8 x 17.4 x 4.5 cm)
- Display resolution: 272 X 480 pixels
- Display type: QSVGA
- Weight: 0.7 lbs (0.3 kg)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Transmit power: 300 W (RMS)
SONAR FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable: Yes
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable: Yes
- Frequencies supported: Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz, CHIRP (mid and high), ClearVü 260/455/800 kHz
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up): Yes
- Water temperature log and graph: Yes
- Split-screen zoom: Yes
- Ultrascroll (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds): Yes
- Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets): Yes
- AutoGain Technology (minimizes clutter, maximizes targets): Yes
- Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects): Yes
- A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam): Yes
- Water temperature sensor included: Yes
- Additional: One 4-pin transducer port, Quickdraw Contours, Integrated GPS, Mark Waypoints, Course over Ground (COG), Current draw @ 12V: 0.40A
IN THE BOX
- STRIKER Plus 4cv fishfinder
- GT20-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount