TOADFISH PROFESSIONAL EDITION OYSTER KNIFE
Designed for opening thicker shelled oyster, use in commercial-volume kitchens, and for the experienced shucker. Features a thicker blade design than the signature put em’ back oyster knife with less flex, more shucking power, and increased leverage. This knife also sports a sharp blade edge for easy entry so please use caution when handling.
- Sharp tip & sharpened sides designed for professional/commercial-volume kitchens and the experienced shucker
- Capable of opening larger thicker shelled oysters like those found on the Gulf Coast
- Pair with a Toadfish shucking cloth for added safety
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of all Toadfish products goes directly to oyster habitat restoration projects. TEN MORE FEET.
- Handle made from 100% post consumer recycled plastic
- Japanese stainless steel, stain-free, rust-resistant blade with a bent tip design
- Ergonomic thumb print handle design eliminates hand slippage making shucking safer
- Use two allen wrenches, 2.5mm to tighten as needed
- Blade through design creating one of the most durable oyster shuckers on the market
- Multi-purpose oyster knife designed to shuck raw and steamed oysters
- Sharp edges on the entire sides of the knife for cutting oysters easily from the shell