COSTA OCEARCH LORETO SUNGLASSES
This small, chilled-out town lies on the Sea of Cortez, set against beautiful cliffs and stunning beaches. And whether you're heading out on land or sea, these full-frame hybrid metal sunglasses are versatile enough to handle any adventure.
Costa believes in products with a purpose, and is proud to help support OCEARCH in its mission to protect the sharks that keep our ocean ecosystems balanced. The OCEARCH Collection helps fund research expeditions that generate critical data and put science on the side of sharks.
- Integral hinge
- Corrosion-resistant Monel® frame
- Includes hard case
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costas includes a lifetime warranty
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch resistant
- Frame Width 128.01mm
- Bridge Width 14.4mm
- Lens Width 56.5mm
- Lens Height 46.6mm
- Temple Arm Length 126mm
Love the glasses. They're just as good as every other pair of Costa's I own. Thank you for selling a quality product which is made in the USA!!!
My wife loves her new pair of Costas
Great experience all the way around.
I was worried about buying these without ever trying them on because I have a small face, but these fit perfectly! They are pretty heavy, I’m used to Oakleys but I would totally recommend them!