BELLEVILLE WATERPROOF ASSAULT FLIGHT BOOT
The 793 is the latest addition to Belleville's Air Force Flight Certified boots. With its lightweight upper pattern and Vibram IBEX outsole, this boot has a more modern, more aggressive look. With full-grain cowhide leather and waterproof GORE-TEX fabric, this boot provides both comfort and durability.
- HEIGHT: 8” (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: Flesh-side out, full-grain cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM “IBEX” outsole for rugged terrain
- INSOLE: Dual density molded removable insert
- TOE TYPE: Soft Toe
- Durably waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX fabric
- Low profile sole reduces weight & improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Deeply serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing & crawling
- Rappelling bars on outsole extend wear
- Aggressive lace-to-toe style allows for a customized fit
- Breathable moisture-wicking lining
- flight deck soles
Way more comfortable than the Belleville flight boots we use in the Navy. I started wearing these instead since my current orders are land based and I don’t need the thick flight deck soles. I’ve walked through puddles without soggy socks, and they’re relatively breathable to boot (pun intended)! Order a half size up; they run a bit small.
Awesome, thanks for the review Jonathan!