Under Armour Valsetz RTS 1.5 4E Wide Boots
- 4E Sizing built to better fit athletes with extra wide feet
- Lightweight, durable synthetic leather & updated textile upper
- UA ClutchFit™ ankle support system contours & provides supports where you need it most
- TPU toe cap for added protection
- Welded PU film surrounds the perimeter of the boot for abrasion resistance
- Molded, anti-microbial Ortholite® sockliner
- Ultralight Micro G™ EVA midsole for all day comfort
- Lightweight TPU shank for mid-foot support & the right amount of rigidity
- New, high traction rubber lug outsole for grip in a variety of conditions
- Height: 7”
- Weight: 14.1 oz.
I have a wide foot so it fits great. True to size. Took about a week or so to break it.
Men's Valsetz RTS 1.5 4E Wide Boot
Great so far. The boot is good and wide so no pinching of feet. comfortable like wearing a high-top shoe. Walk in them all day feet feel great at end of day.
GREAT, VERY COMFORTABLE, LIGHT WEIGHT ONLY HAD THEM FOR A WEEK SO FAR, BUT NO COMPLAINTS YET
Second time is the charm
My first pair had a high point in the arch and I returned them. The boots are great, comfortable, great traction, and easy to put on an off. My recommendation: try them on in the house/office and check for quality.
I thought the boots needed a "Breaking In" period. After wearing them for two weeks, and using calipers on the inside of the boots, the right boot is tighter near the arch. The left boot is great.