FARM TO FEET MEN'S DAMASCUS LIGHTWEIGHT TECHNICAL HIKING CREW SOCKS
Named for one of the most hiker-friendly towns anywhere along the Appalachian Trail, the Damascus is the go-to sock for serious section- and through-hikers. With our most advanced features and a fine-tuned blend of cushioning and ventilation, this lightweight crew offers superior comfort and moisture management thanks to super-fine 19.5-micron merino wool. Targeted full-density padding provides blister protection during big-mile trips, while US-only materials and construction offer hard-wearing durability.
- 51% Merino Wool, 46% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex
- Made in the USA
- U.S. Merino Wool: We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms. Merino wool keeps you cool in the summer and warm in winter.
- Targeted Light Cushion: High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- Crew: Traditional sock height that fits firmly on the lower calf, also known as the daily.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.