The ClinoMaster height meter/clinometers represent the highest quality in precision sensitivity and durability. The ClinoMaster can measure the height, angle and scope of almost anything readable from 0-90° and 0-150°, with estimations to 0.25°. A rugged, aluminum housing has inch and mm scales. It also features a tangent table for quick height measurement, useful distance conversions and a tripod adapter hole for inclination measurement using our tripod and monopod. Optional leather case available.
- Accurate to +/- 1%, readings to +/-% using the precise lens
- Rubber line for direct azimuth/bearing readings from the side- accurate to +/-2.5°
- Sapphire jewel bearing inside a liquid dampened vial
- Aluminum inclinometer card with precise scales for highly accurate sighting
- Tripod mountable
- Overall dimensions: 3"x2.1"x0.7"
- Weight: 4 oz
- Left scale (any distance): (66' distance) 0-200' 0-105' w/1' resolution, 105-200' w/5'
- Right scale (any distance): 0-150%, 0-80%; 1% resolution, 80-150%; 2% resolution
- Tangent scales: (0-45°)
- Inch and mm scales: (0-2" & 0-60mm)