Based on their original model, Cablz' stainless steel Zipz Adjustable Sunglass cord provides a patented snag-free design as a convenient alternative to conventional fabric holders. This version features dual sliding adjusters to customize the size without causing extra material to hang, which can cause a snagging hazard. The 14" (35.6 cm) max-length strong and durable stainless steel cable is wrapped with a clear coating for comfortable fit and has rubber ends that fit glasses with earpieces from 3 to 9mm (0.1 to 0.4") in width. The Zipz' low profile allows it to be worn under helmets or hats without causing discomfort, and offers a distraction-free solution that keeps your eye-wear safe and secure without irritating your skin while running, kayaking, fishing or rock climbing.
- Available with new Universal rubber ends that fit most frames on the market
- Adjustable for a Custom Fit
- Snag proof when “zipped”
- Perfect under helmets, hoodies, etc.
- Great for running, kayaking and other active sports
- The only retainer to use for straight armed glasses
- Available in lengths of 14” cable