BAJÍO GATES SUNGLASSES
A kind enough stranger asks you, “What do you do for a living?” It’s an honest question. Depending on the day, it could be landscaping, or taking off on a dream fishing trip with no return ticket. With no hint of sarcasm, you sheepishly grins and say, “I mostly fish.” It’s an honest answer.
Inspired by the Bahamian flat on the edge of the Gates of Hell where the water depth goes from 5 to 5,000 feet in seconds and bones and big tarpon prowl, this style is especially easy on the eyes. Our stronger bio-based nylon frame is also lighter, so you’ll barely notice it’s there. Bajío’s polarized lenses with proprietary LAPIS technology tames glare and fatiguing blue light transmission for ultimate visual clarity.
- Medium fit
- Medium 6-base wrap design
- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans; bio-based nylon is 10x stronger than petroleum-based plastic
- Choice of 6 lens colors in both glass and polycarbonate
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them the clearest lenses on the planet
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier
- Bales Beach
- swimming pools
Wow! I’ve owned numerous pairs of higher end sunglasses but these right here! I’ve already purchased the Bales Beach and now have the Nippers ordered. The fit is outstanding, eye coverage is perfect, clarity and polarization for staring into swimming pools is fantastic! I’m a big fan of independent owned smaller brands and I love the story of Bajio and I hope they stay that way. The packaging, the feel of the sunglasses, the fit lets you know that someone put some time and effort into these. The Provengo discount is awesome! I’ll be back for more
Hi Robby! Thank you for this great review and including pics of your new Bajios! Bajio has quickly become one of our favorite brands as well! We looking forward to offering you more Bajio products in the upcoming months!